Monthly Archives: November 2015

CDR and RLA staff work to preserve and provide access to digital research collections

Founded in 1939, the Research Laboratories of Archaeology (RLA) was the first center for the study of North Carolina archaeology. Serving the interests of students, scholars, and the general public, it is currently one of the leading institutes for archaeological teaching

Posted in Collection Highlights

Categories

open all | close all