Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for June 15th, 2008

Leonard Medical School

The Leonard Medical School was the state’s first four-year, MD-granting program and was one of the first in the nation. Part of Shaw University, the school operated from 1881 to 1914, when the university’s trustees shortened the program to two years. The school closed during the 1918-1919 school year. During its existence, the Leonard Medical […]

Read Full Post »