– Remembering Charlie Justice’s last interview.
– “If you chase barbecue dreams, someday, somewhere you’ll find yourself this way, too, sitting on a rusty folding chair in a town you’d never driven through before, eating vinegar-drenched lukewarm meat and sweet fried hush puppies from a foam tray. There’s no music. There’s no beer. But you take another bite with your plastic fork and think, damn, this is good.”
– Ah, to be birdwatching when they don’t flock together.
– Walt Disney’s dubious detour.
– C’mon, you can’t resist clicking on “The Mormon Jersey Shore.”
– We collectors are “funny ducks sometimes”…. sometimes?