UPDATE NOV. 17, 2015: Susan Whitfield’s books are now published by Studebaker Press.
- Genesis Beach. New York: iUniverse, Inc., 2007.
- Just North of Luck. West Conshohocken, PA: Infinity Publishing, 2007
- Hell Swamp. Spring, TX: L & L Dreamspell, 2009.
- Sin Creek. London, TX: L & L Dreamspell, 2011.
- Sticking Point. United States: CreateSpace, 2014
These mysteries follow Logan Hunter, an agent for the State Bureau of Investigation, as she begins her career and moves around the state attempting to solve crimes. The action in the first book takes place at the beach and Hunter is still an intern, trying to complete her required field hours. By the second book, she is a full-fledged agent assigned to find a serial killer in the mountains. The third sees her interrupted by a terrible crime in Ivanhoe, NC while planning her wedding.