- The Witcher Legacy. Baltimore, MD: PublishAmerica, 2009.
- The Devil’s Own Angel. Baltimore, MD: PublishAmerica, 2010.
- Then, Now, Forever. Baltimore, MD: PublishAmerica, 2011.
- Shadow of Doubt. Baltimore, MD: PublishAmerica, 2011.
- A Ghost of a Chance. Baltimore, MD: PublishAmerica, 2011.
- Prophecies and Destinies. Baltimore, MD: PublishAmerica, 2012.
Bounty Cove is a small (fictional) town on the North Carolina coast. Like many other towns along the Outer Banks, it’s full of kind, proud people whose families have called this bit of shore home for generations. But unlike other towns, Bounty Cove is also a locus of unexplained phenomena and paranormal activity. Ghosts, mind control, reincarnation– it’s all in a day’s work for the residents of Bounty Cove. A series of paranormal romances designed for an audience over the age of 18, each novel begins when a girl meets a boy, but after that, readers should abandon all their assumptions regarding traditional courtship. Supernatural forces work to keep the couples apart, and to destroy their lives and families. Is love enough to prevail when someone’s demons don’t exist only in his or her mind, but in the physical world? There is plenty of mutual attraction between each couple featured, but the series does remind readers that an invisible problem can separate two people in love. In Bounty Cove, the problem just happens to be supernatural in nature more often than not!
While each book features a different love story, many characters reappear across the series. By the end of the Chronicles, readers might feel as though they themselves live in Bounty Cove, although hopefully without the vengeful spirits.