Thank you for dropping in at Read North Carolina Novels. As part of a web redesign project at the UNC Library, this blog has moved to a new URL: http://blogs.lib.unc.edu/ncnovels/.
Please be sure to update your bookmarks and RSS feeds with the new address.
If you have questions, please contact Eileen McGrath at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paid in Full. Kernersville, NC: Alabaster Books, 2005.
- Burned. Kernersville, NC: Alabaster Books, 2005.
- Dead Right. Kernersville, NC: Alabaster Book Publishing, 2007.
- Wake-Up Call. Kernersville, NC: Alabaster Book Publishing, 2008.
- The Double Lie. Kernersville, NC: Alabaster Book Publishing, 2011.
Harry Caine is a detective of the old school: he likes his drinks strong and his women frisky, and he makes his own rules. When this series opens, Harry is closing his private investigation agency in Silicon Valley. After a misadventure at sea, Harry makes West Palm Beach, Florida his home. He opens a new agency, hires an assistant, Mona, and takes on cases that have him on the move from California to the Caribbean to North Carolina. Only the novels with a North Carolina setting are described in this blog.