- A Killer Plot. New York: Berkley Prime Crime, 2010.
- A Deadly Cliche. New York: Berkley Prime Crime, 2011.
- The Last Word. New York: Berkley Prime Crime, 2011.
- Written in Stone. New York: Berkley Prime Crime, 2012.
- Poisoned Prose. New York: Berkley Prime Crime, 2013
- Lethal Letters. New York: Berkley Prime Crime, 2014
When forty-something Olivia Limoges was looking to change her life she settled on the idea of moving back to her hometown of Oyster Bay, North Carolina. The locals don’t exactly welcome her with open arms–she’s wealthy, grouchy, bossy, and has pretentious aspirations to be a writer. It’s a rocky start for Olivia, but as the Books by the Bay series unfolds, Olivia makes a place for herself in Oyster Bay. She joins a writing group and the members of the group become friends; she re-connects with her half-brother, joining him in the restaurant business; and she may even have found a new love interest in the person of Sawyer Rawlings.
Olivia comes to know Rawlings because he is the town’s chief of police, and Oyster Bay has an unusual number of murders, many of which touch Olivia in some way. The victims include a gossip columnist looking into a wealthy local family, an author of historic novels, and a local “witch” who knows a secret about Olivia’s mother. In each of these cozy mysteries, the murders reveal something about Olivia’s past or that of this seemingly-quiet little town. Readers come to know Olivia and her backstory even as they enjoy her sleuthing–in which she is often aided by her poodle, Captain Haviland.