The UNC Library is a leader among academic research libraries. Every day the Library helps to meet the information needs of students and faculty in Chapel Hill and of researchers around the world. You can help the Library continue to fulfill this essential role by making a contribution before the end of the fiscal year.
The Library relies on private giving for about 15 percent of its annual budget. For example, expendable gifts and endowment income make it possible to:
- keep Davis Library open until 2 a.m. during classes,
- buy thousands of books and e-books,
- acquire and make accessible manuscript materials,
- support visiting scholars who come to use UNC’s unique library collections; and
- refresh technologies and refurbish physical spaces.
Please make a gift today, and your contribution will make the June 27, 2013, deadline and the next honor roll of donors. It’s easy!
- Give online: Use the secure giving site and select “Library” or a specific library fund of your choice.
- Give by mail: Send a check payable to “UNC-Chapel Hill” (with “Library” or the library fund name in memo line) to: UNC-Chapel Hill, P.O. Box 309, Chapel Hill, NC 27514-0309.
- Give through payroll deduction: Staff and faculty can set up contributions by completing the Employee Gift Form.
For more information, contact the Library Development office at (919) 843-5660.