Accelerate Your Research
Nov. 14, 22, 25 and Dec. 2
Noon – 1 p.m.
Genome Sciences Building, Room 010
Free. Open to all UNC researchers and students.
Researchers and graduate students in the sciences can learn tips to accelerate their research during four free informational sessions from the UNC Libraries.
- Thursday, November 14: Finding Funding
- Friday, November 22: Citation Managers: EndNote and Mendeley
- Monday, November 25: Reputation Management: Beyond the h-index
- Monday, December 2: Data Management Plans
Sessions will begin at noon in the Genome Sciences Building, room 010. Librarians will offer a short presentation, followed by time for questions and individual consultations. No registration is necessary to attend.
The sessions are designed for investigators, trainees, research administrators, postdoctoral scholars, graduate students, and other research staff. Coffee and cookies will be served.
In addition, the Libraries have published the following online guides of interest to researchers in the sciences:
- Citing and writing: University Library | Health Sciences Library
- Data Management
Suggest future topics for the spring series by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sessions are sponsored by UNC Libraries Health and Natural Sciences Team.