Could your blog use a facelift? Does your résumé need a makeover? Instructors will cover these topics and more at a series of free drop-in workshops in the R.B. House Undergraduate Library during the spring 2014 semester.
SkillfUL Tech is a workshop series that will be held in the Undergraduate Library, Room 124, on select Monday afternoons and evenings. Librarians will introduce some of the latest electronic tools that you can use in class, at a job, or for fun.
SkillfUL topics are as follows:
- 2/3/14 – Build an ePortfolio with WordPress, 3:30-4:30 pm
- 2/10/14 – Code a Web Page with HTML, 7:00-8:00 pm
- 2/17/14 – Tweak a WordPress Site with CSS, 3:30-4:30 pm
- 2/24/14 – Create a Flyer with Photoshop, 7:00-8:00 pm
- 3/24/14 – Design Your Résumé with InDesign, 7:00-8:00 pm
No registration is required, and you may attend only those sessions that interest you. General computer skills are required, but you do not need specialized prior knowledge.