Join speakers and library staff for brief remarks, refreshments, tours, and demonstrations at 2 p.m.
Throughout the day, free workshops will allow members of the UNC community to make everything from a book to a kite to music with campus experts. Some workshops require registration.
- 9:30-11:00 a.m. – Design Thinking Crash Course (register)
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. – Modular Origami (register)
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. – Come Make and Fly A Kite! (register)
- 6:00-7:00 p.m. – Making Artists’ Books in the Digital Age (register)
- 6:30-7:30 p.m. – Musical Circuit Series Demo (Venable G307)
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. – Sewing with Circuits (register)
Visit the official celebration page for the most updated information about all events.