For the Record is managed by the UNC University Archives, located in Wilson Special Collections Library at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- A New Addition of Athletics Photographs from the 1960s and 1970s
- Order of the Golden Fleece: Frank Porter Graham Lecture on Excellence Speakers
- April 1968: Carolina Reacts to the Assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Carolina Gay Association Southeastern Conference, 1976
- Collecting a Snapshot of #SilenceSam
- Please note that representatives of North Carolina state government communicate via this website. Consequently any communication via this site (whether by a state employee or the general public) may be subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties. This site uses Google Analytics to track site use.
Author Archives: Tish Wiggs
Our friends at the North Carolina Digital Heritage Center (http://digitalnc.org/) have just completed digitizing Black Ink, the official publication of UNC’s Black Student Movement. Publication of Black Ink began in 1969, with the goal of transforming “Blackness … into pictures … Continue reading
October 12, 2011, marks the 218th anniversary of the laying of the cornerstone at Old East–the oldest building at the nation’s oldest state-funded university. Since 1877, the UNC community has proudly gathered to commemorate this historic event. Wilson Library houses memories … Continue reading
In early August, we let you know that University Archives was getting a new office suite. Well, we are all moved and settled into our new space on the third floor of Wilson Library. We are pleased as can be … Continue reading
Students are back, the sky is a crisp Carolina blue, and the leaves are just starting to change. … Must be time for Carolina football! This weekend, before you head down to Kenan Stadium and the new Blue Zone, be sure … Continue reading