Tag Archives: buildings

Building Old West

On this day in 1822, the cornerstone of Old West was laid. The building was finished and in use by July of 1823. In 1848, additions were made to both Old West and Old East to accommodate the debating societies. Both the original Old West … Continue reading

Posted in Exhibits, From the Archives, University Archives, University History | Tagged , , | Comments Off on Building Old West