For the Record is managed by the UNC University Archives, located in Wilson Special Collections Library at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Archival Photo Mystery: Buncombe County Military Recruits, 1916-1917
- Slave Labor and South Building
- The Names of the Enslaved People who Built the University of North Carolina
- A New Addition of Athletics Photographs from the 1960s and 1970s
- Order of the Golden Fleece: Frank Porter Graham Lecture on Excellence Speakers
- Please note that representatives of North Carolina state government communicate via this website. Consequently any communication via this site (whether by a state employee or the general public) may be subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties. This site uses Google Analytics to track site use.
Tag Archives: Di-Phi
On this day in 1994, the Old Chapel Hill Cemetery was placed on the National Register of Historic Places. Carolina’s students, staff, and faculty pass the Cemetery on a regular basis. It is as much a part of the campus … Continue reading
Today, people around the country and around the world are commemorating the 50th anniversary of the death of President John F. Kennedy, sharing remembrances of the president and of the day that shook the nation. In Chapel Hill, the campus … Continue reading