Submitting Your Masters Paper to the CDR

It’s almost the end of the semester, and some fall masters graduates will soon deposit their capstone papers in the CDR. Graduates from the following departments, programs and schools should upload their capstone paper via the CDR’s Masters Paper form:

  • Department of City and Regional Planning
  • Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering
  • Department of Health Policy and Management
  • Department of Maternal and Child Health
  • Department of Nutrition
  • Physician Assistant Program
  • School of Information and Library Science
  • Studio Art Program

For help depositing your masters paper, see our How to Deposit Your Masters Paper in the CDR article. Studio Art MFA graduates should refer to the How to Deposit Your Studio Art Masters Paper in the CDR article.
If you send your masters thesis to ProQuest, you do not need to deposit it in the CDR.
If you represent a department, program or school and would like to start depositing your graduates’ capstone papers in the CDR, pleaseĀ Contact Us!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *