How to Deposit Your Honors Thesis in the CDR
- Click on the “Student Papers” icon on the CDR homepage, which looks like a graduation cap.
- Select “Undergraduate Honors Thesis” from the menu and click the “Create Work” button.
- Click the “Add files” button at the top of the page to upload your thesis.
- Fill out the form with information about your thesis. Be sure to select the correct Affiliation from the drop-down menu. The department that you select here will generate an automated email to your department. For more information about the review process, contact Honors Carolina at email@example.com.
- Select a visibility option on the right side of the page. The settings available to you are determined by Honors Carolina. If you would like different settings to be applied, contact Honors Carolina at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization.
- Check the box next to “I have read and agree to the Deposit Agreement”
- Click “Save”
- You’re done!
Watch a video demonstrating the deposit process: