How to Deposit Your Masters Paper in the CDR
Use these instructions to deposit your Masters Paper in the CDR. If you are depositing Masters Paper for Studio Art, please see “How to Deposit Your Studio Art Masters Paper in the CDR.”
- Click on the “Student Papers” icon on the CDR homepage, which looks like a graduation cap.
- Select “Masters Papers” from the menu and click the “Create Work” button.
- Select your department from the drop-down menu and click the “Select” button. If you do not see your department in the drop-down list, your thesis might have been uploaded to the CDR automatically. Check with your department for more information.
- Click the “Add files” button at the top of the page to upload your thesis. If you would like to add supplemental files, please see instructions for adding child works.
- Fill out the form with information about your thesis.
- Select a visibility option on the right side of the page. The settings available to you are determined by your department. If you would like different settings to be applied, contact your department for authorization.
- Check the box next to “I have read and agree to the Deposit Agreement”
- Click “Save”
- You’re done!
Watch a video demonstrating the deposit process: