The CDR offers the following services to help you share your work with the world:
- Self-deposit: Use one of our customized forms to deposit your work when it is convenient for you.
- Mediated deposit: Send your large or complicated deposits to us, and we will deposit on your behalf.
- Collection creation: Need a collection created for your program or class? Unsure why you might want a collection? Ask us!
- CV Review: Unsure which of your works can be deposited in the CDR? Send us your CV and we’ll find out!
- DOI Creation: Need a DOI for your work? We can mint you one upon request. Send us an email after you have deposited your work in the CDR.
- Accessibility: Fill out the Accessibility Request form and we will create an accessible version of content deposited in the CDR.
The CDR is also excited to partner with other departments in the University Libraries to provide the following services:
Data Review: Need to make your dataset reusable to others? Submit it to the CDR and our expert data librarians will review it and provide suggestions. More information about data services at the University Libraries can be found on the Research Data Toolkit.