1. What future terrorist dropped out of Special Forces training at Fort Bragg in 1991 after being unable to complete a 90-minute march with a 45-pound pack?
2. What future terrorist attended Chowan College and graduated from N.C. A&T in mechanical engineering?
3. True or false: The first volcanic eruptions in what is now North Carolina occurred about 820 million years ago.
4. During the Civil War captured Union troops being held at Salisbury Prison introduced what sport to North Carolina?
5. Henderson native Ben E. King‘s best known pop hit made the top 10 in 1961 — and did it again in 1986. What was it?
1. Timothy McVeigh, who admitted setting the bomb that killed 168 people in the Oklahoma City federal building in 1995.
2. Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, alleged organizer of 9-11.
3. True. Volcanic activity lasted about 220 million years.