- First Frost (e-novella). New York: Kensington Publishing, 2011.
- Touch of Frost. New York: Kensington Publishing Corp., 2011.
- Kiss of Frost. New York: Kensington Publishing Corp., 2011.
- “Halloween Frost” in Entangled, ed. Allison Brennan (e-short story). Authors4theCure, 2011.
- Dark Frost. New York: Kensington, 2012.
- Crimson Frost. New York, Kensington Publishing, 2013.
- Spartan Frost. New York: Kensington Books, 2013.
- Midnight Frost. New York: K-Teen, 2013.
- Killer Frost. New York: Kensington Publishing, 2014
Gwendolyn Frost is a normal teenaged girl– well, as normal as any of the teenagers attending Mythos Academy. High in the mountains of western North Carolina, the academy provides a safe place for teens like Gwen to get an education. Gifted with supernatural abilities, all of the students are the descendants of ancient warriors or mythical creatures. But Gwendolyn doesn’t think her powers are very exciting– sure, being a Gypsy with the power to find lost objects and read people’s thoughts has its uses, but it’s not like being a Spartan or a Valkyrie and being gifted with abnormal strength, speed, and agility. Gwen wishes she were as talented athletically as her peers, particularly because she has a crush on the school’s most popular and good looking boy.
Everything changes, of course, when a supernatural threat looms over the academy. Somehow Gwen finds herself at the center of the fighting– as the champion of the Greek goddess Nike herself. How does a simple Gypsy girl with no talent for swordplay become a goddess’s champion? And can she even survive? Find out in this exciting young adult series, reminiscent of Percy Jackson’s The Lightning Thief and the 1981 film Clash of the Titans.